Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hi every one


I started this blog bicouse after buy galaxy ace i feel that though i spend good money not getting good games and it is dificult to understand android os as i heard about rooting and new roms and all that. It is difficult to understand if you are new at android. So i though I start blog and help ace user and also get new information from them which i not know.
At that time i am not sure that any one care about my blog but as you see my blogs pagevies crossed 13000 so it is confermed you find it helpfull.

But now it is difficult for me to handle at alone hand as i am student so i need help of your.
So i needed some author that can post good information and games for galaxy ace and also now thought for starting page in facebook so your questions can solved easyly by all people.

So eneyone who want to be author of this blog tell me
I am busy for two week so if i get author then all get new posts regularly and problem of people solved.
Comment only if you interested to become author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment any thing you want but not spaming

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.